Monday, October 11, 2010

2 happy years

Today is our anniversary! I am so grateful to be blessed with such a wonderfully caring husband.  I can't believe that we are celebrating two years! It seems like just a few days ago I was preparing for my new life with Chris. I honestly don't know where the time has gone.

Year two has certainly had it's trials: several months of unemployment for him and a tough decision on a job transition for me, but we have relied on God's grace to pull us through. Though many times we fail, Chris and I have made a commitment to put Christ in the center of our marriage. With His help, we've been able to love each other even during stressful times, when the choice to do so is not an easy one.

I am honored to be his wife, and I think we make a pretty good team.

Our first photo together. CRU Halloween "Rock Show" October 2007. The night our relationship became "official."

At a family wedding in February 2008.

After our engagement party March 29, 2008.



On our honeymoon in Gatlinburg, Tennessee.
Goofiness. Sometime in 2008.

Christmas Eve night, 2009

October 11, 2009 Happy First Anniversary!


 Family wedding, May 2010.

Bored at home, August 2010.





No comments:

Post a Comment