Saturday, October 9, 2010

i love weddings

In addition to the chili cook-off and birthday party, we also attended my cousin's wedding. Jimmy married his lovely bride, Tiffany last Saturday, October 2.  I love weddings. I guess it's the beauty of marriage, the symbolism of Christ's love for the church that gets to me.  Not to mention that you could tell that this was the happiest day of their lives. I have only had the pleasure of hanging out with Tiffany a few short times, but I already know that I really like her.

The fall decorations reminded me of my own October wedding. They were also blessed with some cool fall weather to go with it! For anyone who doesn't know or remember, our wedding day was a little later in October, and it was 80+ degrees outside.

Below are some pictures from their wedding and reception. Congratulations to the Boyds!













No comments:

Post a Comment