Saturday, November 27, 2010

happy thanksgiving

I have had a really good Thanksgiving break.  WKU shuts down for three days for Thanksgiving, which is nice.  I don't think I've had a Thanksgiving break like that since high school.  Chris and I went to visit his stepmother, Lori's family in Lexington and Hebron, KY.  I think I finally got to meet just about everyone in her family.  Chris and I have been married for two years, while some of her family did come to our wedding, I don't think I remember meeting anyone besides her mother. That is just because her mother had visited Keith and Lori the same weekend Chris and did once or twice in the last two years. We got spent two days with them, and had a really nice time.  

I love Thanksgiving. It makes you realize how many blessings God has bestowed on you.  I've spent too long fretting about what I don't have.  I need to be thankful and count my many blessings. Lord knows I don't deserve any of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment