Saturday, December 4, 2010

randomness

Chris just left a little while ago for a doctor's Christmas party that he and Lopez have been practicing so hard for lately.  They are getting paid pretty well to play, but Chris didn't have a suit, so he's already spent what he would have made playing at the party on a suit to wear to play at the party.  Oh well. He needed a suit anyway.  I'd say it's worth 3.5 hours of playing music.

Lookin' snazzy!


He was looking so nice, I had to grab a photo of us together.




A few minutes ago I realized the day was nearly over and that I hadn't eaten lunch or dinner.  Thankfully I am going to a Christmas party in an hour. There will be lots of food there, so I won't really need dinner. But it was four o'clock, and I needed to eat something to get me through to six o'clock...preparing something quickly for one person is always tough.  I peered into the fridge at the sliced cheese and ham lunch meat that I had been eating on all week for lunch, and thought, "If  I have to eat that again today, I might cry."  So what did I do? What any normal person would do that had bagels, cream cheese, half a jar of pizza dip, and a little bit of mozzarella cheese on hand. Can you tell I made pizza dip earlier this week?  I had all the right ingredients, but I didn't want to make an entire batch of dip.  My solution? Reinvent the pizza bagel.  Toasted bagel and cream cheese, a thin layer of pizza sauce, a sprinkle of parmesan cheese, smothered in mozzarella and topped with parsley and basil.  Yum!  I nuked it because I was starving, but it was a little soggy. It would have had a better texture if I had oven heated it.  Healthy? Nope. Tasty? Yes! 

1 comment:

  1. Pizza in the morning, pizza in the evening, pizza at suppertime. When pizza's on a bagel, you can eat pizza anytime!

    ReplyDelete