Friday, April 22, 2011

hanging in there

I've been hanging in there with running. I have reached the middle of week 6, so to stay on track I guess I'll be running today and tomorrow if the weather permits.

Running is still tough, but I can already tell that I am building some muscle and endurance. On Sunday, I even had my first episode of throwing up due to exercise. Chris was so proud. He used to say that if exercising doesn't make you puke at least every now and then, you aren't working yourself hard enough. He could be a personal trainer. I think he's seen too much Bob and Jillian on the Biggest Loser. It probably comes down to the fact that I hadn't waited long enough after eating lunch. I was only about 15 minutes into the run (not even halfway), so I mainly just felt like a wuss. Luckily there was a trash can nearby, so I used it and continued on to finish the workout. Sorry if that was TMI.

1 comment: