Tuesday, December 6, 2011

christmas time

Well, it's getting close to that time of year again. I have the tree and all the rest of my Christmas decorations out. I've been listening to Christmas music all week, but I still don't feel like I'm in the spirit. So far, whenever I think about Christmas, I think about how much I still have to do at work before we shut down for Christmas break (less than 2 weeks now!) I think about everything that still has to be prepared so that we can go to parties to exchange gifts with friends and family. I think about the hustle and bustle of driving to see loved ones over the holiday break. I love it, but man it's exhausting.

Perhaps I am missing out on the fun part of Christmas. Or maybe I am just a normal adult. I can only imagine the chaos that ensues when you have children to provide for around this time of year, so perhaps I can be thankful that I am not having to manage that on top of everything else!



No comments:

Post a Comment