Monday, January 9, 2012

moving

With the help of some very kind friends and a U-Haul, we got everything moved this weekend! I think we're going to like living in our new apartment. As Chris and I have started putting things in their places, and we're already noticing that it has a lot more space than our old apartment. Of course, we will really miss the old place. There are so many sweet memories there. That will always be our first home as a married couple even though I lived there over a year before we got married. I actually moved there before we even started dating, but just by a couple months.

We still have a lot of work to do. Many boxes still have to be unpacked. There are also empty boxes and random things lying everywhere. I'm still not sure where everything is, but we're slowly getting there. We spent about 3 hours cleaning the old apartment yesterday, and we're still not finished. We hope to go back for a few hours tonight to finish.

Moving to a new home is exciting and fun, but it's also exhausting. I look forward to things getting back to normal.

1 comment: