Monday, February 25, 2013

huge

This morning when I was getting ready for work, I had an overwhelming thought. It was whoa you look huge! I know I am going to get huge(r), but it was a bit of a shock to see it this morning. I am 27 weeks tomorrow, so I still have about 13 weeks to go- plus or minus a couple of weeks! The third trimester is just around the corner.

I guess I could have cropped out our toilet.


Chris and I are planning to go register this weekend. Do any veteran moms out there have tips on what to register for? I've been asking my friends and searching the internet for recommended registry lists. It's a bit overwhelming seeing how Chris and I have absolutely no idea how to take care of a baby. I welcome advice on items you got but never used, stuff you used all the time, and or stuff you wish you had. Make sure you mention specific brands or styles if you feel strongly about a specific item! I know we won't get everything on our list, but it would be great if we could get the things that are the most helpful!

No comments:

Post a Comment