Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Easter Weekend and 32 weeks

This weekend was busy, but good! We got to spend it with my family in Henderson. My brother hosted an Easter gathering at his house for my mom's family on Saturday. This was nice because I hadn't seen most of my mom's family since September, which was for some unhappy circumstances, my relatively young cousin's funeral. I was a little bummed that my grandparents were sick this weekend and didn't get to come, but hopefully I will get a visit in with them sometime before the baby comes. My grandmother will hopefully get to come to my baby shower in a few weeks.

Sunday we got up for church with my family at 7:30 a.m., which was early! Even though it was early, it was still a packed church. We ended up having to sit all split up in the choir loft, which was interesting. I always enjoy mass from the choir loft for some reason. I missed service at our church, but I realize it's nice to be able to share holidays with family sometimes too. It's always a sweet time celebrating the Risen Lord!

After church we visited with family and ate too much! There was lots of wonderful sweets for my growing fetus to enjoy! I sure paid for it on the scale today!

My doctor's appointment went well. I am still measuring a week ahead at 33 cm. My weight and the baby's heart rate was the same, 152! That's 22.2 pounds so far. It seems this baby is growing just fine! The doctor said he's expecting me to gain another 7-8 pounds before the end. I would be thrilled with that. I am thinking it could be more at the rate I am going! Of course, the Easter holiday and my lack of self control is not helping! My blood pressure was 112/60, which the nurse said is good.




No comments:

Post a Comment