Thursday, July 11, 2013

friends and church baby shower

I intended to post about my last baby shower before Bridgette was born, but I didn't get around to it in time. My friend, Brooke took most of these pictures and hosted my baby shower with some friends and the folks from church in her lovely home at the end of April. My family is blessed to have so many friends minister to us with baby gifts. I love my friends and church family including those friends who have moved on to other cities!

I am holding my friend, Tabitha's cutie pie, Jack. Carrie is the smiling lady behind me.

Tabitha and Maria

My best friend from back home, Beth Ann and her baby girl, Teagan

My friend, Marissa's youngest daughter, Anna

Chloe holding Anna.

Chloe, Anna, Marissa and Bet- all traveled from out of town to come! Love you guys!

Let the gift opening begin!

My friend, Kaitlin made the beautiful fabric flower bouquets and bunting for Bridgette's room. It goes with the crib sheet and crib skirt that she and Brooke made for me! So pretty!





Bet made this beautiful baby blanket.

This adorable outfit was from Maria.

Maria's sister made another cute blanket. 




Another cute and colorful homemade blanket. This one is from Beth Ann.

I've already put Bridgette in this cute outfit from Tabitha a few times. I love the color.

Marissa made the two adorable burp cloths on the left and embroidered the other with a B! Cute!

Brooke- 25 weeks, Me- 35 weeks, Carrie-38 weeks


Dara came all the way from Nashville on a very rainy morning!



We are so blessed to have Bridgette here with us now! So thankful for all the lovely things people gave her!

No comments:

Post a Comment