Friday, February 15, 2013

dangerous combination & Valentine's Day

Having two boxes of girl scout cookies in your desk at work is a dangerous combination- especially when you are pregnant and craving sweets! Chris decided earlier this week to give up sweets for Lent, so I don't want to take them home to tempt him. Maybe I should just eat them all and get it over with!



I've been eating crappy all week! On Tuesday, after all the poking and prodding at the doctor's office, I felt like I deserved a double bacon cheeseburger with fries. The next day I forgot my breakfast at home and ended up getting a pack of mini chocolate covered donuts from of the vending machine at work! What a great way to start your day, right?

Last night, we went to Mariah's to celebrate Valentine's Day, and I pigged out on buffalo chicken tenders, a baked potato AND I added a side salad to my meal. Can someone say extra butter, sour cream and ranch dressing, please?! I didn't finish everything, but I got pretty close! It was all just so good. We haven't been eating out as much lately, so I think I appreciate it more now. Even when I finally got full, I still wanted to keep on eating.

I was expecting chocolates from Chris for Valentine's Day, which he didn't get me, but his parents sent some in the mail. Now there's an entire box at home waiting for me since he has given it all up! I guess I just need to pace myself or I'll be reporting a 10 pound weight gain soon!



My sweetie got me some wonderful gifts for Valentine's Day. He brought home some beautiful pink roses, the Tim Keller book I've been wanting to read and a very sweet card, which may or may not have included a fat joke. He says that it didn't. It was something about our love getting bigger AND BIGGER! Oh well. I love him anyway.












No comments:

Post a Comment