Tuesday, December 7, 2010

vacation

Chris and I are planning a vacation to Asheville, North Carolina at the end of December, and I am getting pretty excited about it!

I am mostly excited because this trip isn't going to cost me any vacation days at work! Two week Christmas breaks are the best!

This will be our first bed and breakfast stay. They are supposed to have a great breakfast each morning and pastries and fresh-baked cookies every afternoon!  We're partaking in the Biltmore Estate Package, which should be fun.  We'll probably try to find something interesting to do the other four days that we're there. I know it's silly, but I am kind of excited about the claw foot tub. I just think they're really neat. We're praying for good weather through the end of December so that we're able to keep our reservation!




3 comments:

  1. That sounds super exciting! I hope you guys have a lot of fun... I'm sure you will.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait! You will have to tell me about all the fun things you did in Asheville! We're staying at the North Lodge on Oakland Bed & Breakfast. It's supposed to be pretty close to the Biltmore Estate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well... we went to the Biltmore, which was great and it's decorated beautiful for Christmas. We also ate at a fun restaurant Tupelo Honey Cafe- they had really good sweet potato fries... I'm sure you'll have fun- I'm pretty jealous but will be anxious to hear all about it...

    ReplyDelete