Friday, October 21, 2011

3rd anniversary

Last week my husband and I celebrated our third wedding anniversary.  We gave each other small gifts and went to dinner at The Bistro, which was a treat. We normally don't spend so much on a night out, but it was a special occasion, so we thought, Why not? 

I am so thankful for the life we have built together so far, and I look forward to many more wonderful years together, full of life experiences both heartbreaking and joyous. We've been through so much in these first three years, and I honestly wouldn't trade any of it.  We've learned to always be on the same team and to help each other in any way possible. We've discovered that marriage is all about service - not just receiving but giving, and I have a feeling (and I hope that it's true) that we will continue to learn that over and over. 'For even the Son of Man came not to be served but to serve, and to give his life as a ransom for many.'- Mark 10:45

I am truly blessed by the Lord. Only He could have paired us together so perfectly. I am grateful for a man that loves me so much. I certainly don't feel worthy of being treated with such care, but I will gladly take it!

On our Wedding Day, October 11, 2008:


On our Anniversary, October 11, 2011:

No comments:

Post a Comment