Sunday, January 30, 2011

so it's been a while

It's been a few weeks since my last post. I'm still alive. I've just been really busy. I feel like the last four weeks have been the busiest ever since I started working at WKU.  We're very close to the first phase of the new wku.edu website launch. It's happening on February 1- this week! I've been working extra long and hard to help build the site. The last week has been a blur. I don't think there's been room for much other than work, and when I wasn't working I was thinking about work. There are several others that are a lot more involved than me, and they've worked longer and harder. We're all ready and excited for the work to be completed. It's going to be a huge improvement, so yay phase I is finally almost done! There's going to be lots more to do over the next nine months as the rest of the campus converts to the new content management system. I hope it goes smoothly.

I did get a break from work-work this morning though. That was a blessing. Chris and I got to serve our Sunday School class at Burton Memorial with breakfast, which is always fun. We got to hear a great message about being delivered from slavery and how God always keeps his promises. Then, we got to serve in the baby nursery during worship.  It was a treat to hold the babies- even though they were fussy at times. They were pretty sweet when they were sleeping.

No comments:

Post a Comment