Tuesday, March 29, 2011

will you marry me?

Three years ago today my husband told me he loved me for the first time and asked me to be his wife.  

After his proposal on the square in downtown Bowling Green, we went to a "family dinner" with my friends, an event that I had actually invited Chris to attend. Joanna had invited me to family dinner a few days earlier. It ended up being a surprise engagement party.  He had thought of it a week or so earlier and was able to execute the plan with the hard work of Joanna and Marissa.  

What a sweet memory.

Here are a couple of photos that were take of us that night. They are ripped from one of my albums on facebook, but I think they may have taken by Joanna. 


3 comments:

  1. The only thing missing now is that shirt. It was my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So young...so full of hopes and dreams....Glad you said "yes"!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A happy moment indeed - love you both!

    ReplyDelete