Thursday, April 7, 2011

home alone

My time alone this week has flown by pretty quickly. I guess I have kept myself busy. Chris is gone on spring break with his dad, step-mother, step-siblings and sister to Tybee Island, Georgia to see his aunt and grandparents. They are spending the week relaxing at the beach. I stayed behind to work.

This past weekend I ran some errands for a wedding shower that I am helping with at church on Sunday, bought some tables off of craigslist, went grocery shopping, went to church on Sunday morning, went running both days, went back to church and to hang out at DQ after for some ice cream (I had to cancel out all that running). Then, on Monday Joanna came into town. She spent part of her spring break at the Percifuls. I went to their house after work to hangout, have dinner and watch the big game. We all saw each other again on Tuesday for lunch at Spencer's. I went running again on Tuesday night. I went to church for bible study last night. I went running again tonight. Whew! I'm tired!

Even though I have kept busy, I still miss my Christopher, especially when it's time to go to sleep each night. I need my cuddle-buddy back. We've been talking each day on the phone, but it's just not the same. Oh well...I guess absence makes the heart grow fonder.

Here's my craigslist find!




No comments:

Post a Comment