Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Family Baby Shower

My sisters threw me a baby shower this past Saturday! I am so thankful for them. The shower was wonderful.  I also got to stay the weekend and hang out with my sister that hosted and her sweet family. I don't get to see them that often, so it was a great visit.

Chris got to hang out with his dad who had traveled to Evansville with Lori, Chris' stepmom to attend the shower. One of my brothers and my brother-in-law of course also hung out with Chris and Keith during the shower. They had fun playing pool in the basement! This was our first baby shower, and we got a lot of wonderful gifts for Miss Bridgette Renee!

Here are some photos from the shower. The quality isn't great on all of these. We had to bring the quality down on my camera in order to be able to take more photos!


beautiful cake with her monogram




Charis and Emberly striking a pose!





























Glad I got a baby book! I totally forgot to register for one!



My oldest sister, Melay said this gift was from my mother. She passed away almost 12 years ago. This was my baby bedding that was bought special for me when I was born. Melay had held onto it for me for the last decade.





People always look so good opening gifts. Ha!




Diaper Cake Melay made for the game! Lots of goodies for Bridgette!

Leigh Ann "made a baby." Funny line from the afternoon. This "baby" is made out of diapers and goodies for us to keep! Pinterest has some neat ideas! 

1 comment: